Saturday, March 31, 2007

Off to the Garden Island Retreat



My bags are packed, stuffed to the gills! I had gotten used to getting on a plane to Kauai with only a back pack since I have clothes and everything necessary already in the condo. Now I have two check on bags and two carry on. YIKES! I still need to buy a few items on Monday before I begin teaching on Tuesday that I just could not fit in the bags. I like the ease of one carry on a lot better!

The retreat will be a blast and I’m looking forward to meeting all the gals coming from different states (and the divas!).

I’ll be back after the 10th but may have access to a computer to post a few notes and pics while I’m away.

Aloha and Mahalo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha!
I enjoy reading your blog so much I had to put it in my favorites. The fabrics are fab-ulous! Fabulous Fabrics! I hope you are having a great time & all is going well.