Friday, October 15, 2010

Friendships


I've been thinking a lot about friendships in my life. How many dear friends I have, some of them lifelong, some living miles even states away, and how much I appreciate them. Sometimes I don't stay in touch very well but I want each of you to know that doesn't mean I don't care or remember how special you are to me (and you all know who you are!).

I'm leaving in the morning to go to Dallas, to be with my family, and when I return I will focus on reopening my Etsy shops and taking time in my studio to work on some projects that have long been brewing in my head.

The Miracle of Friendship
by Anonymous


There is a Miracle called Friendship
that dwells within the heart
and you don't know how it happens
or when it even starts.


But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
and you realize that
Friendship
is God's most precious gift.

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You are a treasured friend. Have a great time in Dallas with your family.

ScrappyLin said...

Lorri, it is ironic that you wrote about friendship on the same day I wrote about frienship in my FB status. Have fun in Dallas and say hi to the family for us.

katie said...

truly. xox