Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Loma Prieta Christmas Faire



The first weekend of December I will be joining my husband Michael and son Tony to sell our wares at the Loma Prieta Christmas Faire.


I used to help organize this show every year as the artist liaison and booth layout person. Nine years I did that when my boys were in school and I also had my own booth. It is a fundraiser for the school and I am happy to be back there. Of course this means working furiously in my studio to create enough items but it also gives me a goal to create for.

If you live in the area I hope you'll come by and see my work and say hello!!

Loma Prieta Christmas Faire ( at the Loma Prieta School/Community Center)
23800 Summit Rd., Los Gatos, CA. 95033

Saturday Dec. 4 from 10:00 - 5:00
Sunday Dec. 5 from 10:00 - 4:00


Other artist friends who will be showing:

Skyland Bay
Nancy and Larry Lopp
Bill & Jean Hackett

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

What a cool thing to do as a family!

lomaprietapottery said...

Hope you have a great show. The woodwork looks beautiful, too -- sorry to be so far away!

Patty said...

We'll miss you at the winery, Lori. ;-( I'll stop by to say hi early in the am on Saturday.

Diane said...

Lorri, I had no idea Michael and Tony were doing such beautiful woodwork! Of course, I've always known how lovely your work is . . .