Saturday, January 21, 2012

Art Unraveled Registration

Registration for Art Unraveled is open and because it's the 10th year anniversary an "early bird" appreciation discount is being offered. If your registration is received prior to March 15th and workshop fees total $250 or more you will receive a 10% discount from the total of your workshop fees! I know several people who have already registered so if you're considering taking some classes you should register early to get the class you want and the discount! I would hope to see you in one of the two classes I'll be teaching and you must come by to see me on Saturday at the vendor faire!!

2 comments:

farmlady said...

I would love to take another class from you Lorri. I will take a look at what's available and see if they fit my schedule.

lilylovekin said...

It is nice to hear that you will be feeling well enough to do Art Unraveled. I'm happy for your eyes.