Monday, August 13, 2012

100 Degrees in the Shade



100 degrees, really?  That's what my thermometer says and it's in the shade on our front porch.  The few occasional days we get these triple digits doesn't warranted investing in AC but I'm melting and tempted to purchase at least a window unit.  Yes, I'm going to wimp out and drive to Santa Cruz where it will be at least 20 degrees cooler.

Here are some more pics Joanne (guilt tripped) sent me of my AU trip taken on vendor day.  Shots of my booth, wares, and friends!




Hannah Hayes who visits my booth every year.  Wish she lived closer to model for me on photo shoots!




3 comments:

The Creative Beast said...

Just catching up on your doings and it looks like you have been one busy camper! Your trip to NY sounds great and it looks like many enjoyed your booth at Art Unraveled - congratulations on all the exciting events happening around you Lorri!

BTW: your dyed fabric ribbons look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you'll have some to sell at Artful Journey if you are going =-)

Deryn Mentock said...

It was so great to see you at AU! I noticed that the piece I snagged from you is the one in your banner, left side. Sweet!

Joanne Huffman said...

I hope it's cooled off for you. AU is a wonderful memory.