Sunday, June 21, 2015

Gathering Grace at Running Y Ranch


Mount Shasta from the air



Friday morning my husband flew me in his plane to Keno, Or. where we had a wonderful visit with Roxanne Stout and her husband.  My sister Jan and her hubby came from Medford to have dinner with us.  It was a wonderful time with barbecue and wine and homemade beer, laughter and good cheer.

Roxanne and I drove over to Klamath Falls to tour the Running Y Ranch in hopes of it being a place we could host our Flight of Spirit Gathering Grace art retreat and we were so pleased with the place we reserved dates of Oct. 9 and 10, 2015!!



Michael and I stayed at the Running Y Saturday.  He played golf on an Arnold Palmer designed coarse and said it was great while I attended the on property spa and had a wonderful massage.





We flew home this morning and waiting for me in the mail was the latest issue of Mingle published by Stampington press where an article that Roxanne wrote and submitted is published!  It's all about the gathering we had at her house, me, Roxanne, Jan and Susan Wooldridge, where we put together our plans for this wonderful retreat.  Get the magazine, read the article and look for information about the retreat coming soon!!