Sunday, March 5, 2017

Roses & Rust Vintage Market






I have signed up to have a small booth at Roses and Rust Vintage Market in Anderson, Ca in April. I will be selling my upcyled garments (including my Sharpshooter Vests), hand dyed scarves and ribbon, vintage lace, trims, doilies, collars, and other vintage goodies!  

This is my first year to be part of this show.  I have heard lots of good things about it and am excited to be showing at this market!  Hope any of you vintage market enthusiasts can attend!  Click here to go to the website for more information and how to get tickets.

Past images of what my booth might look like and what I might be selling.















3 comments:

bobbie said...

I've been to several Roses & Rust markets ~ your things will fit in beautifully!
Be sure to take some time to wander around while you are there ~
All best luck!

Joanne Huffman said...

Your booth will be very popular because your work is beautiful.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.