Thursday, May 11, 2017

Goat Hill Fair and "Charmed" Trunk Show

First I want to announce I am going to be participating in the Goat Hill Fair on May 20th and 21st!  Marcia Harmon of Cottage Jewel Antiques asked me to share her booth and I'm am truly so happy!  We will have a bohemian theme going on and should compliment each other perfectly!  We rein booth #18.



See images below from the May Day Faire to see what sort of items I'll be selling.  Of course there will be new items and other bits of vintage goodness!



The May Day Faire started out a bit slow as the weather swooped in with wind and chilliness on Saturday.  But Sunday turned out gorgeous and I can't think of a better spot to host an art event than Nancy and Steve's beautiful grounds!  Here are photos of one of my shooter vests hung on a rose bush that is not only beautiful but smells divine too (the roses that is)!

Gather Roses




Video of my booth space at May Day Faire 



Announcing "Charmed" a cottage trunk show 
June 9th and 10th
This is a first but we have plans to make it a
great event and one of many to come. Join us for happy
hour, wine and light snacks on Friday or come by
Saturday too!



Please join the following artists:

Alena Byrnes ~ talisman jewelry



Lynette Cederquist ~ jewelry: from fun to fantastic!



Sharon Kilfoyle ~ couture shibori-dyed and nuns-felted garments, accessories and scarf specialties



Lorri Scott ~ upcycled & vintage garments, hand dyed scarves, fabrics and other accessories


for more info 831-479-9455

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I would so go to your shows if I were anyone near.

tushar soni said...




Scott McRobie
Scott McRobie

dokdok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.