Sunday, July 29, 2012

Time Slips Away

Arrived home from New York last Monday and have been frantic getting ready to leave on Tuesday for Art Unraveled!  My first visit to NY city was fantastic.  It was a short visit and  involved meeting up with old friends and new ones on Long Island for a couple days before riding the train into "the core".  I chose not to take my camera or computer so have only a handful of pics sent to me.  Saw my first Broadway show, Memphis, and loved it!  I'll be going back someday I'm sure.

Our first day was planned to walk Caumsett Park.  It was raining steady but some of us diehards went anyway.


After this one rainy day the rain moved on but cooled things down from the triple digits of the previous week.  Sun came out and the weather was perfect.


Times Square

Back to packing tubs with workshop materials and tagging garments for vendor day!  I'm gone until Aug. 11th but may pop in to post if I find time!  

Be seeing some of you in Phoenix I hope!

4 comments:

connie w said...

great pics, lorri ....NYC is so much fun !

Joanne Huffman said...

See you in a couple of days!

Jan said...

Hard to see the faces but I made a quick assumption you are the one in the yellow slicker ... based on the "stick legs". >wink< That's a nice photo of you and Michael.

jackie said...

Sounds like a great trip! Best of luck at AU - hope your classes are very successful and fun!