Friday, January 15, 2010

Margaret Harwell Art Museum in Poplar Bluff, Mo.



The reception given for my friend Sharon and I at the Margaret Harwell Art Museum in my hometown was a hoot! Tina Magill the director displayed all our garments in such a delightful manner. We were so thrilled! Tina also made all the yummy food and made sure the show was well advertised. I saw lots of old familiar faces and was a little overwhelmed since I hadn't seen some of them in over 30 years! I wanted to be able to visit with several of these old friends but my visit was short and I spent most of the time with my parents. I'll go back in Nov. for another visit and possibly give a workshop through the museum.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanne Huffman said...

What a great display of your fabulous clothes. And the food looks delicious! I'm glad it went well.