Thursday, August 21, 2008

DJ Pettit and my workshop coming up

I have to finish getting unpacked from Art Unraveled and get things ready for the dye workshop on Sunday. At the same time my son moved out of the little apartment we have on our property he was living in while he attended De Anza. He moved into Santa Cruz and we're trying to get this little place cleaned up. I had wondered what was happening to all my bedding? Well I found it, a huge mountain of blankets, sheets, sleeping bags, pillows, and mattress pads all up there. Now I have to clean it all too. Wah, wah, wah.

Not much to post except here is a link to a map to Skyland Church where DJ's workshop will be held on Monday. If you need directions to my house for Sunday email me.

I'm really excited about the workshop being at my studio. I'm planning to have an indigo vat going along with the fiber reactive dyes. I'll be back to post pictures of our dyed fabrics after the workshop.

3 comments:

Angie in AZ said...

Oh boohooo I feel left out! I wanna' come play too! :(

Deborah Truesdell said...

Lorri,

I received your emails and I am looking forward to having fun on Sunday!! By the way, is there going to be any of that salsa left from that gorgeous bounty you showed in the previous post?!! :)

Deborah

Joanne Huffman said...

I really wish I needed directions to your house (maybe someday...). I know everyone is going to enjoy the workshop and you'll all have a great time.

Joanne