Friday, August 1, 2008

Preparing for Art Unraveled


I just finished packaging dyed ribbons to take to Art Unraveled for vendor day. I'll be busy this weekend loading up my teaching supplies and props for vendor booth into my car as I've decided to drive. I'll leave on Tuesday and drive to LA where I'll spend the night with my friend Connie. Then on Wednesday I'll drive on into Phoenix. I'm taking a class on Thursday with Traci Bunkers, Friday I'll visit my friend Guy and hopefully take a hike in the desert, then Sat. is vendor day and I teach, then I teach again on Sunday. Monday I'll drive to Sedona to spend a few days with my friends Dave & Jan and then head back home.

3 comments:

Connie said...

woohoo! I can't wait. see you soon.
connie

Joanne Huffman said...

These should sell like hot cakes ( the person minding your vendor table will surely buy quite a few). Say hi to Connie for me. See you soon.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. I sure hope I can get into your class.

Sheryl