Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cloth book pages

I've been working on cloth book pages and created an album for my Mother-in-law's 90th birthday but put it together so quickly before we had a beach party on Sat. that I didn't have time to scan it, so I have no pictures of that one to post but here are two sides of a page I worked on today for a round robin I'm in.




Tomorrow I have my weekly writing class but before that I'm starting something I know I've needed to do for a long time ........... yes, I'll be hittin ' the gym. UGH! So I am hunting down the old sports bras and gym clothes, and see if I can stuff myself into them without too much difficulty and wind my way over to the gym and hope I'm not embarrassed too much!!

1 comment:

Karen Campbell said...

Hi Lorri ... these are beautiful. You do a great job with fabric collage!