Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gone for 12 Days

I'll be traveling to Missouri today to participate in the St. Louis Weavers' Guild annual show and then on to Southern Missouri to visit my folks. My sister will be there too from Ohio. I won't have much access to a computer so probably won't post anything until I return home.

I hope the colorful leaves are still on the trees but I may be too late to view the spectacular array Fall creates in the Ozark foothills.

I'd take a picture to leave you with but my camera is packed and besides the hills have been very hazy lately. Even though I live 500 miles from where the devastating California fires are the air is filled with smoke that has drifted up the coast! Unbelievable!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Travel safely, have fun at the St Louis Veaver's Guild Show, Have fun with Jan and say hi toyour parents for me.
Joanne

Unknown said...

Oh, I just discovered you! I'll check back with you, though. Beautiful fiber art!