Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm still here




I want to thank everyone who came to the craft faire this last weekend to see me and purchase scarves from me AND to support my husband and son in their new endeavor. The wood items were a big hit and I am so happy for them.

I am working on scarves and stoles using handwoven, silk brocade, and muslin fabric strips to make more wayward threads. I've listed a few more in my Etsy shop. I plan to leave them in the shop to see what sells but if they are still listed next week I will consider taking them to local galleries so if you have your eye on something then ........ I hate to say "get it now or it'll be gone" but just so you know my intentions.





I haven't gotten in the holiday decorating spirit yet but I hope it will hit me this weekend so we can get a tree cut and decorated. Deck the Halls and all. I'll be wearing one of these scarves I made (these 2 are listed in Etsy) and perhaps that will make me feel jolly? Yes, I think so.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love my scarves and wear them all the time. Your work is so lovely.

martha brown said...

I LOVE these Christmas ones, Lorri!!!