Friday, November 1, 2013

Home for a While

I arrived home from my trip to Missouri on Monday evening.  I have been slowly unpacking and reorganizing since I've been home.

Just listed some ribbon on my Etsy shop and will have more this weekend.  I'll also begin listing some of my upcycled clothing but have to take the photos and do the write ups so it could be a week or more before I get that done.  For now I'm home and have a lot of ideas for garments and projects I want to create.

My next big show will be in February at the Tucson Bead Show.  Pamela Huntington will be joining me for six days at the Windmill Inn where we will be teaching small classes and selling our work.  I have just sent the promoter all our info so when that gets posted I'll be back to list the information here on my blog and on my event page.  Some really fun and cool project classes I'm very excited about!  Here's a peek with more to follow in next post.


2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Beautiful! - as always. And, coincidently, I began work on some felting last night. I wish I could go to the Bead show this February (having knee surgery on January 16 and March 6; so won't be going many places in the first half of 2014)...maybe in 2015.

lomaprietapottery said...

So lovely! Looking forward to seeing you in February. Patty will be here as well!