Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Faire Weekend

The weekend is over and most artists who vended at the Bargetto Christmas show over the weekend seemed to have sold more than was expected due to the economic woes many people are facing this season. I took a few pictures of my booth space as I was setting up but didn't get any after I was completely set up or any of myself. Once a show starts I don't often think of the photography part of things. I seem to do this when I'm teaching also and even on vacations. I take the camera but then forget to use it. Not sure what that's about and maybe I'll be able to change my habits?







I have plans to meet my 20 year old son Alex for lunch and I'm looking forward to that. Since he moved into his own apartment this summer only twenty minutes away I still only get to see him when he brings home his dirty laundry. Isn't that typical?

A ton of other things to do today since I'm leaving town early in the morning .... gifts to wrap and get in the mail, some shopping to do, banking, laundry, and there's unloading my car of all the props and things from the show over the weekend. And I need my bangs trimmed badly but my hair person is out of town and then I'll spend time trying to fit into last year's bathing suits and deciding if I can really be seen in public with one on. ACK!! It just ain't what it used to be. Sigh.

I better go take off my fluffy terry robe annd my fuzzy Ugg slippers and began my day.

I don't know if I'll get any Christmas cards sent this year so I hope everyone has very happy holidays and I'll try and post something from my laptop while I'm in the land of Aloha!

I'm meeting Joyce and Connie for dinner the first night I'm on Island and I'm sure I'll meet up with other friends I have there. Bea, Jerry (who runs the Kauai Music Festival)& Katherine, Tish and Heifara.

mele kalikimaka for now.

No comments: