Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sandy's Work!



Sandy was a student in the hat making workshop at AU. She recently sent me pictures of her finished work, some of which she created after the class. She is so enthusiastic and has more ideas to make flower pins running through her head. I love this creativity and just had to post her photos.




I worked on a "wayward threads" wedding stole the last couple of days and completed it.






I have so much to do and seems like such a little time to get it all accomplished.

4 comments:

Angie in AZ said...

Gorgeous work. The wedding stole is stunning!

jackie said...

I love this wedding stole!! So vintagey and intricate and romantic!!

Joanne Huffman said...

The wedding stole is breath-taking!

Rella said...

Your work is really so beautiful!!

xo Rella