Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Rust Dye Print Scarves

 I have been rust dye printing fabrics for several years now.  I recently got inspired when I was creating some designs for Susan Lenart Kazmer for a trade we are doing.  I studied her latest jewelry designs and when I gathered these metal shapes I had I noticed they looked like bezels to me.  I lined them up as if they were pendants hanging on a necklace.  I left these white but plan to make more and some will get dyed colors.  I have put these in my shop at Attilia's but if you are interested leave me a comment or email and I will get back to you.  If it hasn't sold yet it can be yours.



Scarf #1

Cotton/Silk

16" x  86"

$65.00






Scarf #2

Cotton/Silk

16" x 65"

$65.00







1 comment:

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.