Saturday, August 8, 2020

New Upcycled Garments for Sale

 I added these two garments to my shop at Attilia's Antique but would be happy to ship them if someone is interested but not near to visit the shop.   I am adding measurements but please ask questions if you have them.  Also there is a chance that the garment may have sold at the shop.  I do not go in everyday.


This top began as a while tablecloth with the embroidery on it.  It was a bit stained so I over dyed it using a mixture of naturals dyes.  There are still a few slight stains but you really have to look for them. 


Measurements laid flat:

Underarm to underarm 22

Length from neckline to hemline in the middle 15 1/2" (hangs longer on the sides)

cost $45.00







This top was made from two vintage pillowcase, a dyed vintage table runner with embroidery (on one side), hand dyed dupioni silk bias I hand stitched around the neck and arm edges.  I vintage embroidered doily was cut and used for a pocket.  The back has a hand and machine stitched embroidered fabric piece.


Measurements laid flat:

underarm to underarm 23"

length from back neckline to hemline 30"

Cost: $135.00







This is a tee-shirt style top made from a vintage quilt top

Measurements laid flat:

underarm to underarm 20"

length from back neckline to hemline 29"

Cost: $85.00







No comments: